- 1.1 This is an electronic record under Information Technology Act, 2000 and all the rules are applicable. The amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This document does not require any physical or digital signature as it is generated by a computer system.
- 1.3 The domain name Complianceship (“Website”), is owned and operated by Complianceship corporate consultancy, having its principle place of business at B- 29, Second Floor, Ramdutt Enclave, Uttam Nagar east, New Delhi – 110059, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns.
- a. Here terms like ‘You’ & ‘User’ are used for any legal person or entity accessing or using the services which are provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- b. The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’& ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company as the context so requires.
- c. The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used and would indicate to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- 1.5 The headings used in this Policy are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe the contents of any of the sections of this Policy. This is done only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Policy in an orderly manner. Further, it is hereby agreed between both the Parties i.e. User and We that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- 1.7 The User indisputably hereby agrees with all the Terms and Policy which legally would be binding upon User and the Website, and that the User shall be abide by the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any of the services or product that are provided by the Website, and that the same is applied with the Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User understands and accepts that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy to binding upon the User. Under the User’s act, the User can visit any part of the Website with the acceptance of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms.
- 1.8 It is mutually agreed both the Parties that a We/ Website has all the right to make alteration, changes or modification in any of this Policy and terms mentioned without any prior notice to User/Users. The User accepts that any change or modification can be made immediately without giving any prior notice. It is User’s responsibility to keep him/her updated with all the Policy and Terms. If the User continues to use the Website following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments / modifications made to the Policy and Terms. We encourage the User to keep himself/ herself update about this Policy. In so far as the User complies with the Policy and Terms, he/she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter access and use the Website.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
2.1 it is allowed and accepted by the User that the personal information is collected and stored by the Website, which is provided by the User from time to time on Website but not limited to the User’s username, passwords, email address, name, address, age, date of birth, sex, nationality, shopping preferences, browsing history, etc., as well as any images or other information uploaded/published by the User on the Website. The Website/Company uses this information which is given by the User to provide the services. The User’s need is fulfilled accordingly. This information is used by the Website/Company to improve the portal to make it safer and easier for the User. And to make Website user friendly and one stop destination for all type of User services requirement.
2.2 There is certain information which are tracked automatically by the Complianceship/ Website about the User like User’s IP address and User’s behavior on Website. This information can be used by Complianceship/Website to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, to enable the Company/Website to better understand. The User knows that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Website, the URL which the User subsequently visits (whether or not these URLs form a part of the Website), the User’s computer & web browser information, the User’s IP address, etc.
2.3 In case any User choose to buy any product or services from our Website, the User is allowing the Complianceship/Website to gather the personal information of the User for the purposes of providing user friendly experience to the User or You.
2.4 The User is aware that if any information which is provided by User whether it is posted message/ review / feedback anywhere on Website can be used by the Complianceship/Website to help out the User in every possible way in future. This retained information can be used to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems and much other and that such information, if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of requisite jurisdiction, or otherwise used by the Complianceship/Website as permitted by applicable laws.
2.5 All the information whether it is personal or any other like emails or letters or any feedback from other users or third party regarding the User’s activities or posting on Websites is collected or gathered by the Us and is compiled in a file or folder by the Website. The User is aware of all this information.
2.6 A User/Users can browse a website without providing any information to the Website/Company but for certain activities and area, the User has to provide certain information for registration such as placing an order. The User is aware that the information provided to the Website can be used to send the User offers and promotions whether or not based on the User’s previous orders and interests, and the User hereby expressly consents to receive the same.
2.7 There are certain online surveys which are optional and Website can request the User to complete those surveys. Sometimes these surveys may ask the User to provide the contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, income bracket, sex, etc.). This data is used to customize the Website for the benefit of the User, and providing all users of the Website with products/services/content that the Website believes they might be interested in availing of, and also to display content according to the User’s preferences, the user is aware about all this.
2.8 The Website can ask or request the User to provide the reviews for the products/services which are purchased/ availed by the User from Website. The User is aware that such reviews will help other users of the Website make prudent and correct purchases, and also help the Website remove sellers whose products are unsatisfactory in any way, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Website to publish any and all reviews written by the User on the Website, along with the User’s name and certain contact details, for the benefit and use of other Users of the Website.
3. Non-personal identification information
3.1 We may collect User non-personal identification information whenever any User interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
4. Use of Information collected
a. To improve customer/client service – Information which User provides, helps Us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
b. To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services or products and resources provided on our Website
c. To improve our Site – We may use feedback which a User provide to improve our products and services.
d. To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service or products.
e. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
f. To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
5. Web Browser Cookies
6. Sharing of Personal Information
6.1 The Website/Complianceship can share the personal information of User to detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other illegal acts. This information can be shared with corporate entities and affiliates to help them; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website’s services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. The User is aware of it.
6.2 The Website/Complianceship has right to disclose the personal information of User if required to do so by law or if the Website/Complianceship believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. This information can also be disclosed to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or another content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
6.3 If a Complianceship/Website is merging with other website or in the event the of reorganization, amalgamation or reconstructing of the Complianceship’s business, the Complianceship/Website can share the personal information of User if required. Such business entity or new entity will continue to be bound be the Terms and Policy, as may be amended from time to time.
All the transactions which are made on the Website are secure and protected. No information is disclosed while making the transaction on the Website as it is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. Any information related to the User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Complianceship / Website in any manner. This information is provided by the User directly to the payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
8. Third Party Advertisements/ Promotions
The third-party advertising companies are used to serve ads to the users of the Website. These companies may use the information related to the User’s visit to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements to the User. The Website may contain links to other websites also that may collect personal information about the User. The Complianceship/Website is not at all responsible for the privacy or the content of any of the linked websites. The User agrees that the risks associated will be borne entirely by the User.
9. Users Consent
By using the Website and/ or by providing information to the Company through the Website, the User consents to the collection and use of the information disclosed by the User on the Website in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to the User’s consent the Company/Website sharing/divulging the User’s information, as per the terms contained aforesaid provisions of the Policy.
10. Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
Any dispute related to formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy will be solved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is agreed by the Parties. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
If there would be any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute amongst themselves, with the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute between themselves within the period of thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below; 10.1 Mediation:
If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute between them through Mediation, then it will be transferred forward to the Arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. The order passed by the sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The costs of proceedings will be beard by the Parties, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Delhi, India. 10.2 Arbitration:
The Terms, Policy and any other agreements between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India and it is agreed by the Parties. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.